- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance, Business Economics, Finance
- Skills: Processing treasury products and settlement using various systems, Booking accounting entries in systems, providing reports, experience in operation handling treasury products and swift payment is preferred
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
Treasury Operations; Officer/Associates/Executive - Corporate Bank
(Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply)
The departmentis responsible for managing liquidity, credit and market risks for the Bank. Due to the expansion oftheir business,the Treasury Operations Department is looking for a new member to join their team.
- Processing of treasury transactions and their settlement
- Booking of accounting entries in Bank's systems and provide reports to the Management
- Handling of payment / settlement operations
- Confirming of trades with counterparties
- Participation in Section's improvement projects
- A Bachelor Degree; experience in operation handling treasury products and swift payment isan advantage.
- System and IT savvy; good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to details and the ability to multi-task are attributes that will help the candidate perform successfully in this role