- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Business, Accountancy, Human Resource Management
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills
You will compute employee salaries, allowances, deductions and make statutory submissions and payments to various government agencies in a timely and accurate manner. You will verify all payments against duly authorised supporting documents and prepare necessary salary details for reimbursement claims.
Other responsibilities include performing User Acceptance and testing for system upgrades, preparing payroll related journals for General Ledger postings, month-end payroll reconciliation and audit schedules for review and approval. You will also be required to respond to customer enquiries professionally, and ensure that the confidentiality of all payroll data is safeguarded.
- Diploma holder with 2 years of relevant experience
- Entry level candidates with Diploma qualification, GCE ‘O' Level holderswith 10-12 years of relevant experience or GCE ‘A' Level holderswith 6-8 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply
- Proactive, committed and self-motivated
- Good team player who is also able to work well independently
- Customer service oriented and good communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS word and Excel spreadsheet skills. Knowledge in SAP will be an advantage