- Salary: 2000 - 3000
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: technician
o Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT, or with at least 2-3 years of experience in system deployment and troubleshooting.
o Experience in configuration of Server and Storage Hardware
o Experience in Microsoft Active Directory migration / troubleshooting
o Experience in basic Virtualization deployment and maintenance.
o Experience in Backup and Restoration of Server data
o Experience in Email migration to Office 365 and email client configuration
o Experience in managing Anti-Virus Enterprise Solution
o Experience in planning and coordinating small-scale IT Relocation projects.
o Experience in network monitoring, network diagnostic and analysis.
o Experience in network switch and router configuration.
o Experience in wireless deployment and troubleshooting.
o Experience in firewall and VPN implementation and maintenance.
o Good understanding of networking protocols.
o To provide assistance to Project Engineers in implementation projects
o Provide 2nd Level Support and troubleshooting.
o CCNA or higher would be preferred
• A team player with determination to drive to excel.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed.