- Salary: 3000 - 4000
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Engineering Systems and Management, Environmental Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- With Experience 5 years in Site Engineer
- Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or other building-related disciplines
- Will normally work with a Site Manager with the same areas of work.
- Execute, monitor and ensure the timely completion of the project
- Liaise with the Consultant Representative on project matters.
- Coordinate with Project Manager on the project matters.
- Coordinate with all Subcontractors on matters pertaining to site and quality issues;
- Ensure all contractual requirements are complied with agreed procedures.
- Keeping track on variation and claims of contract and cost impact and feedback information to the Project Manager.
- Implement cost control measures to meet project budget.
- Co-ordinate with QAQC Engineer to ensure quality performance of project to meet customer requirements.
- Check working drawing, identify discrepancies for resolution.
- Check for quality of work according to specification and requirement;
- Maintain inspection records of works, materials and all completed works; • To assist environmental aspects and impacts, and other environmental issues relating to EMS. -
- Ensure the site operations comply with the Project Quality Plan, including quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Ensure proactive measures are adopted for issues relating to quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.