- Salary: 1800 - 2800
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: CCTV, Alarm System
• Attractive Salary Package
• Company Benefits & Incentives
• Career Progression Opportunities!
Interested applicants can also send your resume to ✉ email@example.com and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting of card acess systems,alarm systems, CCTV ,etc
- With 2-3 years’ experience in site supervision and coordination with main contractors and subcontractors
- Experience in alarm, card access and CCTV system installation knowledge
- Must be computer literate
- Preferably Class 3 with own vehicle.
- Stand-by duty is required.
- Attend to equipment fault at customer's premises.
- Liaise with the customer and sub-contractors regarding all aspect on the add-on project activities.
- Monitor the progress off the work done closely in orderto ensure that the schedule and quality of work are met.
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are delivered on time as per schedule for site installation or rectification of fault.
- Carry out periodic maintenance for our customers.
- Supervise, execute and coordinate project activities together with a group of Engineers and Technicians leading to successful project completion.
- Monitor and control project on schedule, within budgeted cost and quality standards.
- Work closely with consultant/owner to ensure project is delivered according to requirements.