- Salary: 40 - 80
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Education
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Teaching - General
NIE Trained Science Teachers (Part Time)
THE LEARNING MUSEUM
- Near Tiong Bahru MRT Station/Tiong Bahru Plaza
- (5 Mins Walk from MRT to our centre)
Teaching hours commitment is very flexible and open to discussion and mutual agreement between the centre and the teachers.
Your Roles and Responsibilities will include
- Entails marking of worksheets and assessments submitted by your own students.
- Feedback on students’ performance to the centre's principal
- The centre encourages the teacher to devise his/her own curriculum tailored to his/her own students at the centre.
- We do not encourage invigilator's style. Teaching must be carried out. The teacher must be able to impart knowledge and manage the students' learning progress well to tackle the MOE Semi/Final School Examinations.
- Strong delivery skills. Able to explain how to solve the current MOE examination based questions to students clearly.
- Good classroom management skills and ability to establish rapport with the students.
- Able to commit for at least, 2 semester (12 months)
- Teaching hours commitment is open to mutual discussion and agreement.
- Former MOE School Teachers who have taught in MOE Schools Full time for at least 3 years.
Science, Physics, Chemistry for Primary, Secondary, Integrated/IB Programmes and Junior College Levels
Rate: $40/hr ~$85/hr commensurate with Teacher’s competency, students enrollment per class and subjects levels taught.
Interested candidates, please send your resume via clicking ‘Apply Now’ button.
Resume including education background and years of teaching experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Teaching hours commitment is very flexible and open to discussion and mutual agreement between the centre and the teacher. We will not harass you to market our school. Marketing is done by us but it is your onus to keep the students to want to stick with you.