- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Organisational management skills, Budget management skills, Written and verbal communication skills
Reporting to the Executive Committee, you will be responsible for the Association's consistent achievement of its mission and financial objective.
- Provide strategic leadership to promote and expand Lions Befrienders' presence and capacity as a leading VWO in the eldercare sector.
- Oversee and implement appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organisation are appropriate.
- Serve as a key driver in pursuing the Association's vision with the Board, Lions Clubs in Singapore, the funding authorities, and other organisations.
- At least 10 years of senior management experience with a staff strength of 100 employees.
- Excellent organisational management with the ability to manage and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with a non-profit organisation is ideal.
Interested applicants, please send full resumes with salary expectation.
Please send resumes to: ED@lb.org.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.